- The website www.alousystem.com is the property of the Company under the name ALOUSYSTEM, Aspropyrgos, Attica.
- The copyright of the Content (eg programs, information, data, trademarks, logos and any other distinctive features) and the Services of the www.alousystem.com website that have been entered into the Network, are protected by Greek, EU and international copyright and industrial property laws.
- No copying, distribution, transfer, processing, resale, creation of a derivative work or misleading the public about their actual Content Provider of the Website is prohibited. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of www.alousystem.com or any other copyright holder.
- The use of the website must be for personal and private use exclusively for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use the website in accordance with the law, good manners and these terms, and not to perform acts or omissions, which may cause damage or malfunction or affect or endanger the provision of services of www.alousystem.com
- Where this website contains references to third party websites, www.alousystem.com is not responsible for the content of these pages and for any harm or damage that may result from their use, as the visitor has access to them solely at his own discretion and responsibility.
- The names, marks, images, logos and insignia representing www.alousystem.com or third parties and their products or services are the exclusive trademarks of www.alousystem.com or third parties, protected by the relevant laws on trademarks and commercial and industrial property. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
- Personal Data : The personal data of the users of the website will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties. However, they may be disclosed to the employees, who are used by the website’s data controller and to whom he has entrusted the provision of his services, as well as to data employees and administrators, to whom the processing controller has provided an updated list of website data. At any time the users of the website reserve the right to check their personal data and to request their correction, renewal, or deletion, as well as to exercise the rights provided to them by the provisions of GDPR 2016/679, upon written request. to the webmaster or to www.alousystem.com by clicking on “Contact”.
- A visit to www.alousystem.com constitutes your unconditional acceptance of the above terms.