Last updated: 08/06/2021
Cookies are used on the website www.alousystem.com (“Website”). ALOUSYSTEM Cookies Policy (“Company”, “us”, “us”) explains what cookies are, how they are used on the Website, how you can enable or disable cookies, and some further information about cookies .
1. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ;
Cookies are snippets of text files that are sent to the web browser you use when you visit a website. Cookies are stored in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device that you use and enable the website or a third party to identify you by collecting the information listed in the cookie table. Cookies facilitate your next visit to the Website and make the Website more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session”. Permanent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device even when you log out, while temporary cookies are deleted as soon as you end your browser. Responsible for processing personal data is the provider of the cookie that collects them (providers are listed in the relevant table of cookies) and recipients of personal data are persons (staff, third parties) authorized by the provider.
2. HOW ARE THE COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE?
When you log in and use the Website we store certain cookie files in your browser. Cookies are used for the following reasons:
• To activate certain features of the Website.
• For analysis purposes.
3. WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE?
The following types of cookies are used on the Website, which may be temporary or permanent cookies:
• Absolutely necessary cookies: Such cookies are used to make your connection to the Website and memorize your choices about the Website (eg cookies related to the choice of language or the presentation of search results on the Website). The website can not function properly without these cookies and therefore they are necessarily enabled. That is why they are always activated and their use does not require your consent.
• Analysis cookies: Such cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Website by you, in order to make improvements to the Website. The use of these cookies requires your consent.
• Third party cookies: Third party cookies are used to report statistics about the use of the website, the display of ads on the website or through it, etc. The use of these cookies requires your consent.
4. HOW CAN E TURN ON / OFF THE COOKIES ;
You can enable or delete cookies or configure your browser (eg Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.) to either delete or prevent the installation of cookies. More information can be found on the support pages of your browser. However, if you delete the cookies or do not accept their installation, you may not be able to use some of the features we provide on the Website, you may not be able to save your preferences, and some of our pages may not display properly.
• If you use the Chrome browser to visit the Website, visit the Google page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
• If you use the Internet Explorer browser to visit the Website, visit the Microsoft page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• If you use the Firefox browser to visit the Website, visit the Mozilla page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• If you use the Safari browser to visit the Website, visit the Apple page: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
• If you use any other browser for your visit to the Website, visit the official websites of the browser you are using.
5. WHERE YOU CAN SEARCH FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES ;
For more information about cookies you can visit the following website to third parties:
• AllAboutCookies: http: //www.allaboutcookies.org/
• Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org